- Strengthen the connection between body, voice, and imagination for character embodiment.
- Enhance understanding of character motivations through text analysis.
- Develop physicality techniques to bring unique character traits to the forefront.
- Explore vocal techniques to align with characters’ backgrounds and personalities.
- Cultivate a rich emotional landscape through guided visualizations and specificity in character portrayal.
- Work on a monologue of your choice and perform it as a final presentation with depth and authenticity.
- Receive certification on successful completion of the workshop.
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR
- Actors of intermediate and advanced levels who are eager to deepen their character development skills.
- Actors who have a strong foundation in Acting.
- Alumni of our Foundation course and Diploma program who have successfully completed their training at Actor Prepares.
- Experienced Actors committed to expanding their artistic growth and embracing a holistic approach to acting.
Vidushi Chadha is an actor, writer, and filmmaker based in Los Angeles and Mumbai. She holds an MFA in Acting from CalArts and has received training in Shakespeare Acting at RADA in London, SOPE at Adishakti theatre, and has worked with Tadpole Repertory.
Vidushi wrote, produced, and acted in the acclaimed short film “Neckline,” an all-women production. She has garnered awards for her outstanding performance in “His Period” and earned a Best Actress nomination for her portrayal of the protagonist in Shyamala Moorty’s short film, “How Do You Fall Out of Love with Country Music.”
With a passion for helping actors discover the integration of body, voice, and imagination, Vidushi brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to guide participants on this transformative journey.