TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read fully before submitting your application.
- I understand, acknowledge and agree to abide by the below Terms and Conditions for Actor Prepares (hereinafter referred to as “Institute”) prescribed for the students of the institute. I acknowledge that, the institute has the authority for taking legal action against me for non-compliance of these terms and conditions including the levy of fines and/or suspension from the institute.
- For all courses that include the award of a Certification at the end of the course, I understand that 75% attendance for the course is mandatory. I also understand that if my attendance falls short, for any reason, the institute will not award me the promised Certification at the end of the course and I will also be excluded from any final performances or evaluation specific to that course. Absenteeism due to personal, medical or any other emergencies must be limited to the 25% permissible window.
- I understand that the sessions are scheduled to start on as per the date and time scheduled. Being a group session, should I be late or absent for the class, I understand that the trainer can proceed with the class and will not be able to repeat the missed content and I will need to consult my classmates post that session to cover up on the missed training and that no make-up classes will be provided to me.
- I will participate in any activity within or outside the institute which could disturb or harm the brand image, goodwill, peace and tranquility of the activities of the institute.
- I will not indulge in, nor encourage or support ragging, in any form. I understand that the institute has the right to take legal action, suspend or penalize me should I be reported being involved in such activities
- I am not suffering from any serious/contagious ailment and/or any psychiatric / psychological disorder and I have consulted an authorized doctor/hospital and have their approval to participate in all physical, mental and emotional activities conducted during the course of the institute. Actor Prepares will not assume responsibility of any physical, emotional or mental damage to student. I also understand that Actor Prepares can facilitate the contact with external medical resources, but it is not the institutes responsibility to acquire/arrange these services for me. The students must insure themselves to cover any medical costs in the event of illness or accident. The school does not accept any liability in this regard.
- My admission may be cancelled if I am found ineligible and/or the information provided by me is found to be incorrect or falsified.
- I understand and agree the fees paid to register my admission for the course is non-refundable, non-cancellable and non-transferable to another person under any circumstances.
- I understand that delayed fee payments and bounced cheques will be my responsibility and the institute is within its rights to fine and/or suspend from the programme and I agree to abide to the same. Tuition fee and other dues shall be paid by due date failing which there will be a penalty of Rs. 500 per day of day upto a maximum of 3 days. Any delays beyond this will result in me not being allowed to attend classes till the payment of the principle fee and the accrued Rs 500 per day fine.
- Consumption of alcohol and narcotics, drugs, smoking, chewing gum, chewing of pan-masala and such activities are strictly prohibited in campus. Anyone suspected of such a breach will be expelled from the institute and reported to the law and order authorities.
- I understand that my mobiles and communication devices, will be switched off in the institute premises. Students violating this rule will have their phones confiscated and will be returned after the payment of a penalty fee of Rs. 500/-.
- I understand and agree to be dressed appropriately and decently while on premises.
- I will keep myself up-to-date of the activities of the Institute and abide by all communications put up on the notice board / website.
- Disrespect or discourtesy to guests, faculty and office staff on or outside premises will be considered as an act of indiscipline and I can be expelled from the programme and fined for indulging in the same.
- I am expected to take responsibility of my personal belongings on premises. The institute will not accept any liability for any loss.
- 17. If I am an international student, I am responsible for procuring the appropriate visa and completing the necessary government formalities for undertaking the courses at Actor Prepares.
- 18. I hereby take full and sole responsibility for loss or damage to the institute property because of me and agree to compensate the institute for the losses.
- 19. I understand that the rules of the Institute can be altered / changed by the management at appropriate times keeping in view the best interest of students and the institute. It will be my responsibility to stay updated of these changes.
- Anyone found indulging sexual harassment or in ragging in any form within or outside the campus, shall be instantly expelled from the Institute and reported to the appropriate authorities. Please inquire with the management for the contact of POSCO representative at the institute.
- Views and opinions expressed by students, artists, teachers and performers either actively engaged with the institute, or have moved on from the institute, in course of their training, performance, or on their social media channels, or any third party channels and platforms, online or offline or otherwise, are solely their own and neither do they represent those of Actor Prepares nor are they endorsed in any manner by Actor Prepares.
- Students at all times remain fully and solely liable and responsible for their actions, expressions and/or views. Actor Prepares will not be responsible for their actions, expressions and/or views, and any claims, damages, outrage arising due to the comments, pictures or videos posted by the students, artists, performers on their personal / professional channels.
- Additionally, Actor Prepares shall not be held liable or responsible for any violation of intellectual property rights that may arise out of student or artists performance.
After having read the above waiver and knowing these facts, and in consideration of my willing registration participation in the course, I agree, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, to HOLD HARMLESS, WAIVE, RELEASE, AND CONVENANT NOT TO SUE Actor Prepares, its trainers, its officers, agents, employees, organizers, representatives, and successors from any responsibility, liabilities, demands, actions, or claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, while participating in the courses and in Actor Prepares’ activities, or while in, on or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted.