NO OF SESSIONS
PER SESSION DURATION
NEXT START DATE
* Direct Admission. No audition and interviews to be conducted
This workshop is specially designed to train actors over 50 years of age and are passionate about the craft. They are absorbed into a world of creativity where they can explore themselves and are trained to be able to pursue acting as a hobby or even to bag professional assignments.
Other benefits of Theatre Training are:
- Helps them fulfill a passion that may have been lost amongst other priorities in life.
- Helps them be socially, mentally and physically active
- Helps decrease anxiety and loneliness and helps increase a sense of value and purpose
- Emotional benefits such as fun, happiness, and widening one’s imagination.
- Benefits include improvements in memory, comprehension & problem-solving.
- They learn how to work in a group and are able to make new friends easily
- They learn to be creative, flexible, compassionate and adaptable
- They learn how to innovate and are more self-aware
Our Senior actors have performed in several stage plays and also bagged assignments in films, ads and tv shows.