Welcome to the online classroom programme at Anupam Kher’s Actor Prepares, India’s best drama school.
The online digital classroom teaches an individual theatre and stage acting via video conferencing technology. The participant, will now, from the comfort of their homes/offices, be able to learn, understand, practice and apply the techniques that will help them discover the actor within them and over a period of time get better at the craft.
The course is a combination of physical and mental exercises, practicals, theory, including assignments and customised feedback on the craft while experimenting with classical and modern techniques. The unique style of training which includes audio and visual material that helps the students grasp and apply the learning effectively.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Who is an actor and how to become one.
- How to communicate using your Body and Voice as tools Elements of effective speech and importance of diction.
- How to develop your creativity and imagination.
- Understand how to convey emotions as an actor.
- Acting for camera and stage
- How to practice acting everyday
- Practice the basic techniques and principles of Acting for Camera
- How to record and submit a self-audition to casting directors.
- How to apply for acting assignments in film, tv and web series
- Training audio and video material
- Assignments to help you improve the craft
- Certificate of completion
- A 10% discount for admissions into the Short Courses in the regular classroom based training format.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
- Those who wish to learn acting and have little or no acting experience
- Want personal attention and feedback given the one on one format of training.
- Those based outside Mumbai and/or cannot participate in a classroom based training format.
- Those who wish to develop a confident personality.
- Those who wish to improve their public speaking skills
- Those who wish to get over their stage fright and fear of performance
- Those who wish to improve their social skills
- All individuals of ages 10 years and above
10 sessions for 1 hour each
Sessions will be scheduled at the mutual convenience of student and trainer.
A special introductory fee of Rs 10,000 for all admissions confirmed on or before 14th April 2020
Payment method: Bank transfer / Paytm / Google pay
Rs 10,000 if paid on or before 14th April (inclusive of all taxes)
10 years and above
- A comfortable seat with the student at eye level with the laptop on a desk.
- A laptop / desktop with a web camera, audio mic and a strong internet connection. Any mobile phone will not be a replacement for a laptop or a desktop.
- A small clear area in front of your camera for you to be able to step back and perform with a clear view for the trainer.
- Download the Zoom App by visiting: https://www.zoom.us/download & selecting the option zoom client for meetings.
- A notepad and a pen.
- A water bottle so that there is no interruption between the sessions.
- The student has to make sure that there is silence when the class is conducted and no disturbance to the student
- An External Hearing aid would enhance the quality of the call.
- No Mobile phones will be allowed during the class.