The one month Certificate Course in Film & Theatre Acting Course for adults is designed to train you in the craft of acting while following a convenient schedule that does not disturb your daily routine. You will learn various acting techniques and methods and also build your imagination, creativity and confidence as an actor. In addition you will also improve your public speaking and communication skills, get rid of your stage fear, learn to become more expressive, be more social and develop an overall unique and confident personality. You can join this course if you have little or even no acting experience.
This course is for ages 16 years and above. All students will be awarded a Certificate at the end of the course. This workshop is offered in a classroom as well as online training format.
All students will be mentored for a solo performance at the end of 20 sessions. This performance will be streamed/staged for an in-house audience comprising of family and friends of the students in the batch. In addition all actors will be promoted by Actor Prepares Talent Agency for assignments in films, television shows, web-series and other media and entertainment projects.
Actor Prepares is the most preferred acting institute for aspiring actors in India and across the globe established by international actor, Mr. Anupam Kher. Actors trained by Anupam Kher and Actor Prepares include Deepika Padukone, Varun Dhawan, Hrithik Roshan, Preity Zinta, Abhishek Bachchan and Kiara Advani.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to the current COVID-19 crisis and keeping in line with the government regulations for confinement we are currently not offering any classroom training sessions. Once the situation returns to normal we will announce our batch dates for this format.
Please call 08080801761 or email at [email protected] to request for guidance, schedules, batches start date and time and admission procedures.
This course offers a total of 20 sessions of 2 hours each.
Weekday and Weekend batch options available.
New batches starting every month with morning and evening batch timing options.
- Basic Acting techniques and methods
- Learn to use your body and voice for effective communication: The Actor’s tools
- Develop imagination and creative skills as an actor
- Understand Role and Character development.
- Learn about various types of emotions and how to express them.
- Perform solo and multi actor scenes with a script
- Acting for camera and stage
- How to audition for professional assignments.
Fee: Rs 20,000 (inclusive of GST)
Installments option available.
Progressive sets of 20 sessions each.
Each session will be for 2 hours and conducted once a week.
Clearing the one month Certificate Course is mandatory to be eligible for admission into the Advanced Workshops.
Fee: Rs 20,000 per set of 20 sessions (inclusive of GST)
Installments option available.
ADMISSION GUIDELINES & PROCEDURE
- Applicants should be 16 years and above.
- Applicants should be able to read, speak and write either English or Hindi fluently.
- This above schedule and fees is specifically for a group session. For those who want to train in a private one-to-one session with the trainer. Please speak to our admissions team for schedule and fee details.
- Admission is direct. To register, the applicant needs to submit a form and pay the course fee. There are NO auditions conducted and admissions are on a first come, first seat basis.
- Bollywood dance choreography is offered as a value added module in this workshop. Please consult the admissions team for timing and fees for this.
- Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully before applying.